Our Homeschooling Journal

Our Homeschooling Journal

Friday, January 22, 2016

Our Week in Photos

We've had a weird week. My middle girls came down with some kind of cold/sore throat/cough virus, the baby was just getting over a cold which now seems to be coming back (the snots flowing) and now my oldest has a sore throat and stuffy nose too. No one's been sleeping well this week and I'm feeling it. All that plus the freezing cold weather and lack of sunshine...well I've been a little grumpy and feeling blue. We're studying Philippians in our weekly bible study at church and I feel so convicted that Paul was content in any circumstance and I can't even be content at my (very) good circumstances. All it takes is reading Gods word to feel the weight of it and how much more of it I need in my life daily. So here's the verse I'm going to be meditating on and praying that I will think about these things! "Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things. What you have learned and received and heard and seen in me- practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you." Philippians 4:8-9
Here are some random photos from our week... My oldest took a few while I was reading to them, so you can see how I handle homeschooling with an active baby (haha!).









No comments:

Post a Comment