Our Homeschooling Journal

Our Homeschooling Journal

Monday, January 11, 2016

Our Schoolroom

One of the main reasons that I wanted to buy the house we're currently living in was because it had a room that I pictured as the perfect school room. We bought our house two years ago and it had some of the worst decorating I've ever seen. Every room was wall papered (and had been in the early 90's), there were textured walls, an all pink sunroom...it was really bad. My husband and I could easily see past all of that though and we're slowly but surely getting it to what have imagined. Here's the "before" picture and some I just took of it after I reorganized the other day. We like to start every school day in here together for bible and our "morning work" and then they may end up doing the rest of their school all over the house. Ahh.. I do not miss those walls/carpet! By the way, our new flooring is just the peel and stick "hardwood floor". Super cheap and it matches our real hard wood floors well. The Bathroom/Laundry room is still on our to-do list and the door needs painted so I didn't show a picture of that ;)













3 comments:

  1. Wow, you're organized! Come over and hook a girl up! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you're organized! Come over and hook a girl up! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you're organized! Come over and hook a girl up! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete