Our Homeschooling Journal

Our Homeschooling Journal

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Here We Go...

Right before I started homeschooling (I'm currently in my 4th year) I told myself that I was going to start a blog. I wanted to capture our journey, explain the types of things that worked and didn't work for us, and be able to post cute picture of my kids...well here we are, 4 years later...
I honestly have no idea what I'm doing but I was sick of waiting for it all to "come together" and knew if I just didn't start writing, I wouldn't! My goal is to be an encouragement to other homeschool moms because I don't know how many times I've typed things into google to come up with no real resources. I also want to be encouragement to any women though, whether you are a stay at home mom who homeschools, a working mom with kids in public school, a single woman or teenage girl...really just women in general. This blog isn't to say that Homeschooling is the only way to go. For our family, it's what we're doing right now! And it's horrible, and wonderful, emotionally draining, freeing, scary, laid back, FUN, sanctifying, and humbling.
Some of the topics I want to blog about: My challenge of making a different bread every week of 2016; What works for us in homeschooling; photos photos photos; video tutorials; books I'm currently reading; encouragement from God's word and what we're learning. 
Where does the name "Darling Clemency" come from? Clemency means 'undeserved mercy'. These verses means a lot to me as a wife, mom, teacher, and sinner saved by grace (who messes up daily):


Lamentations 3:22-23

The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.

Thanks for taking a minute to check it out :) 




2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love reading blogs from like minded families!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I love reading blogs from like minded families!

    ReplyDelete