Our Homeschooling Journal

Our Homeschooling Journal

Monday, April 10, 2017

Harper's Big Haircut!

Harper has been mentioning cutting her hair this past week, and every time I cringed because I LOVE her hair. I love blow drying it, braiding it, curling it, just playing with it. It's gorgeous and it's LONG. But today I remembered that our dear friends the Brickers have donated hair in the past to Pantene's Beautiful Lengths program, so I mentioned that to her and next thing I know I have 10 inches of her chopped off hair in my hand! Now Riley wants to grow hers out to do the same and I'm so proud of them. You can learn more about the program here: http://pantene.com/en-us/experience-main-section2/beautiful-lengths
And of course I forgot to take a before photo!!

Riley took all of these photos except the last ones. Not bad for an *almost* 9 year old!
Camera: Nikon D700
Lens: 35mm
Settings: ISO:800 Shutter: 200 F stop: 2.0























No comments:

Post a Comment